File Integrity Monitoring (FIM) is a technology that monitors for changes in files that may indicate a cyberattack. In many organizations, however, FIM mostly means noise: too many changes, no context around these changes, and little insight into whether a detected change actually poses a risk.
Download your copy of this whitepaper discussing the key attributes of truly effective file integrity monitoring, including:
- Detecting changes in real-time
- Identifying exactly what changed and by whom
- Determining which changes increase risk
- Determining which changes result in non-compliance
- Distinguishing between authorized and unauthorized changes