Cyber attackers have skills well beyond traditional information technology (IT) intrusions and data exfiltration techniques—and they have set their sights on operating technology (OT) environments. They have demonstrated an understanding of industrial control systems (ICSs) and have an impressive ability to develop ICS-capable attack tools to gain access and cause negative effects.
Download this whitepaper to learn more about the consequences of modern ICS cyberattacks on a grander scale, including:
- Large power grid blackouts to towns, large cities, or entire regions
- Failure of critical manufacturing equipment
- Massive business financial loss
- Paralyzing smart city emergency infrastructure in large municipalities
- Injury of plant workers
- Serious environmental damage