Hybrid IT, asset growth and decentralization make security hygiene and posture management (SHPM) difficult. To assess how organizations approach SHPM today, Enterprise Strategy Group (ESG) recently surveyed IT and cybersecurity professionals to highlight what they believe their organizations should do to improve their security controls.
Download this e-brief to dive deeper into key findings from the research and gain a better understanding of why:
- SHPM remains immature but is garnering more attention
- The growing external attack surface is a consistent risk
- Security testing is valuable but mismanaged
- SHPM spending will continue despite macroeconomic pressure
- Asset vulnerability and patch management depend on tools, processes and cross-department cooperation.