PAM For Dummies
With so many recent high-profile breaches accomplished through the compromise of passwords on privileged accounts, it’s time all cybersecurity stakeholders got educated. This free, 24-page book, Privileged Access Management for Dummies, gives you, your IT staff, and business stakeholders a practical understanding of Privileged Access Management and its security implications.
Download to find out:
- What is a privileged account;
- Where do privileged accounts reside throughout the IT environment;
- How privileged accounts function;
- What are the risks associated with privileged accounts;
- How do I best protect privileged accounts from malicious hackers and insider threats.
Learn all this and a lot more.