Is your status among C-level colleagues slipping? Are your budgetary pitches falling flat?
If you've answered "yes" to either of these questions, Forrester Research, Inc.'s February 2012 report, Navigate the Future of the Security Organization can help you:
- Stop reacting to a never-ending series of threats du jour (before you lose execs' respect);
- Stop using fear, uncertainty and doubt (FUD) to justify your budget;
- Start aligning your security strategy with business goals;
- Start talking up the business benefits of your security strategy;
- Transform yourself into the new chief business security officer (CBSO).
Strategic initiatives that fit Forrester's Zero Trust model - such as using encryption to protect critical data and deploying an automated system to manage encryption assets - align with many business and security objectives. Read this white paper to find out how you can avoid becoming just another marginalized professional.