Gartner Market Guide For Operational Technology Security
Ordr as a Representative Vendor in their recently released Market Guide for Operational Technology (OT) Security! The convergence of IT and OT calls for a multifunction platform that can discover all network connected devices, profile how they are communicating and properly assess the risk associated. This is why Gartner named Ordr as a Representative Vendor in the Market Guide for OT Security.
Ordr benefits for Operational Technology Security Include
- Provide a real-time asset inventory of all connected devices — from traditional servers, workstations and PCs to IoT, IoMT and OT devices
- Baseline device behavior and map all communications patterns
- Continuously and passively monitor devices for risks, identifying those with vulnerabilities/exploits, recalled by manufacturers or FDA, and using weak ciphers and certificates
- Automate positive policy creation to only allow “sanctioned communications” for devices
- To learn more about how Gartner defines the OT security market, download the report, here.