Given today's increasing IT complexity and scale, it's become imperative to break down the barriers between Security and IT groups and align them including their tools, processes, and skills around a common goal: delivering a fast and secure user experience while enabling business agility.
For CIOs and CISOs who make these decisions, this is an executive's guide to integrating SOC and NOC teams, highlighting the business and technical benefits of doing so.
Download this guide to discover reasons why organizations are integrating the SOC and NOC, including:
- Eliminating redundant tools and optimizing budgets
- Optimizing scarce security talent
- Improving security posture and reducing risk
- Gaining visibility in the cloud
- Responding to change such as TLS 1.3