An End-to-End Approach to Next-Gen Security for Web Applications & API
Since web applications and APIs are everywhere and easily probed for weaknesses, they remain the top hacking vector accounting for roughly 70% of security incidents, according to Verizon’s 2022 Data Breach Investigations Report. Hence, it is absolutely crucial for organizations to have a comprehensive solution to centrally identify, manage, and fix all your web app and API vulnerabilities and misconfigurations using a single interactive interface.
A recent IBM study reported that fixing vulnerabilities in production applications is up to 6X more expensive than fixing them during the software design and development phase. Download this white paper to learn how leading companies today are proactively securing their web applications and APIs with Qualys Web Application Scanning (WAS) to stay ahead of vulnerabilities and security risks.
Some of the key takeaways include:
- How a DAST solution scans for web app or API vulnerabilities
- How to empower your developers with direct access to the WAS UI
- How to protect against new vulnerabilities once in production
- How to scan REST APIs to prevent PII data from being collected
- How to detect sites that are already infected with malware