Struggling to Balance Security and Compliance in Healthcare? See How One Company Succeeded
As an IT leader at a mid-sized healthcare organization, you face immense pressure:
- Meet HIPAA, PCI DSS, and other strict compliance regulations
- Detect and respond to constant cyber threats
- Modernize infrastructure and adopt cloud with limited budgets
- Improve efficiency with small IT and security teams
- It can feel impossible to keep up. But it doesn't have to be this way
Burcham Hills Healthcare faced similar challenges with just 500 employees. By bringing security in-house and introducing automation, they not only met key compliance needs, but aligned security with their business goals.
- The specific security and compliance challenges Burcham Hills faced
- How they modernized IT infrastructure to support security
- Steps they took to meet HIPAA and PCI DSS regulations
- Key results including reduced compliance risk and costs
See real-world examples and guidance applicable to your healthcare organization's unique needs.