The CrowdStrike 2022 Global Threat Report is one of the industry’s most anticipated reports and trusted analyses of the modern threat landscape and adversary universe.
Developed based on the firsthand observations of the CrowdStrike Intelligence team and Falcon OverWatch™ elite threat hunters, combined with insights drawn from the vast telemetry of the CrowdStrike Security Cloud, this year’s report provides crucial insights into what security teams need to know — and do — in an increasingly ominous threat landscape.
The report highlights the observed trends and explores real-world scenarios from 2021 and offers practical recommendations to protect the people, processes and technologies that drive the modern enterprise, including:
- How state-sponsored adversaries target IT and cloud service providers to exploit trusted relationships and supply chain partners
- How state-sponsored adversaries weaponize vulnerabilities to evade detection and gain access to critical applications and infrastructure
- How sophisticated adversaries are exploiting stolen credentials and identities to amplify ransomware big game hunting attacks and infiltrate cloud environments
- How malicious actors are intensifying attacks on critical cloud infrastructure with new, sophisticated approaches
- How organizations can protect themselves from all of the above — and more