2015 DDoS Impact & Response Study
DDoS attacks may be out of the headlines, but they have hardly disappeared as a significant business concern.
In this new 2015 DDoS Impact & Response Study of organizations in the U.S. and UK, we find:
- 55% of respondents say they have experienced as many or more attacks as in the past year;
- 60% say the attacks were equal or more powerful than previous attacks.
Some clear messages emerge in the survey results. Among those messages:
- DDoS attacks are frequent and powerful;
- They are having significant business impacts;
- Current tools and staff are insufficient;
- Organizations are turning to new investments in tools and services.