2013 Annual Cost of Failed Trust Report: Threats & Attacks
For the first time, Ponemon Institute has quantified the staggering costs of failures in cryptographic key and digital certificate management.
The First Annual Cost of Failed Trust Report, underwritten by Venafi, reveals findings such as:
- Hundreds of millions lost due to failure to control trust;
- Serious exploits of common, easy-to-fix issues;
- Clear and present danger to the cloud;
- Gaps that manual management cannot close;
- General understanding that things must change.