Vendor Management - Security, Risk and Compliance
The highly fragmented but collaborative health service provider ecosystem, presents a significant challenge in providing reliable access to protected patient health information while keeping it private. How best can we ensure that business associates are taking all the necessary steps to protect patient data and comply with the HIPAA Breach Notification Rule? In this session we'll address such aspects as:
- Pre-Breach Data Security Provisions and Practices
- Provisions as to Vendor's Role During a Breach
- Provisions and Practices as to Vendor's Role after a Breach
- How to manage a BA's refusal of terms demanded in an agreement.
- Vendor Assurance is a Continuous Process
Additional Summit Insight:
Hear from more industry influencers, earn CPE credits, and network with leaders of technology at our global events. Learn more at our Fraud & Breach Prevention Events site.