Endpoint Detection & Response (EDR) , Endpoint Protection Platforms (EPP) , Endpoint Security
OnDemand Panel | The Endpoint Security Gap: Are You Leaving the Door Open for Attackers?
Gartner projects that in 2022, Endpoint Protection Platforms will take the #1 spot in information security software spending, reaching $15.9B and will continue increasing gap with the second largest segment throughout 2026 reaching $29.2B.1
Will this increase in spend result in a decrease in successful endpoint attacks? Historically, it hasn't been the case. So, what's missing? Foundational controls are being ignored, leaving open an endpoint security gap that means: If you are not managing endpoint privileges, you are leaving the door open to attackers.
Watch this expert panel to discuss topics such as:
- How the current geo-political climate is exposing the endpoint privilege gap and what it means for security teams on the front lines
- The limitations of commonly adopted endpoint security software
- How removing local admin rights and enforcing least privilege on every endpoint helps shape the defense-in-depth strategy
- Tips for implementing and enforcing endpoint least privilege from a current CyberArk customer
- The benefits of endpoint privilege management, beyond enhanced security
1.Gartner: Forecast: Information Security and Risk Management, Worldwide, 2020-2026, 1Q22 Update. Shailendra Upadhyay, Mark Driver, Ruggero Contu, Swati Rakheja, and others. Published 30 March 2022.