The New Healthcare Challenge: Ransomware and Incident Response
All industries are adversely affected by the growing number of cyberattacks. But for the healthcare sector, with its large volume of structured patient information and patient care's increasing reliance on the use of electronic data - the growing sophistication of the attacks has forced it to focus on cybersecurity as never before. In this session, you will take a look at ransomware and its ramifications for an organization with sensitive, individually-identifiable data. You will learn:
See Also: The Power and Scale of XDR
- What are the motives behind the growth in cybercrimes plaguing healthcare organizations today;
- To pay or not to pay? That is the question;
- What factors should your organization consider in determining risk and impact;
- How to prepare the best defense using people, process, and technology;
- The importance of contingency planning and getting it right;
- Is it a reportable breach?
- What will US Health and Human Services Department tell us about responding to ransomware?
Additional Summit Insight:
Hear from more industry influencers, earn CPE credits, and network with leaders of technology at our global events. Learn more at our Fraud & Breach Prevention Events site.