Maximize OT Server Uptime in Factory Floor Environments
Every OT leader’s worst nightmare is the failure of a server that controls critical components of an automated factory-floor operation, bringing production operations to a grinding halt. The issue is complicated by several factors: lack of local IT support resources onsite, the need to maintain OT process control applications on legacy server hardware and operating systems, and the difficulty in securing older systems against downtime from various sources, including hardware failure and cyberthreats like ransomware.
This webinar features a keynote from Philipp Rösler, Board Advisor at Acronis and former German Minister of Economics & Technology. Then James Slaby will host a panel of industry experts on OT, manufacturing IT, and cybersecurity. He’ll lead a live discussion of the trends in OT, sources of OT server downtime, and strategies for maximizing uptime to maintain continuous manufacturing production.
- Keynote by Philipp Rösler, Board Advisor at Acronis and former German Minister of Economics & Technology
- Overview of OT technology trends and challenges
- Panel discussion: Maximizing OT server uptime in automated factory-floor environments
- Brief demo of Acronis Cyber Protect by J.D. Perham, Solutions Architect, Acronis
- Live audience Q&A with the panel
Without a plan to protect it, every OT server eventually fails, taking production operations offline. Learn how to defend your factory floor uptime with the latest strategies for quickly restoring failed OT servers to online operation and defend them against modern cyberthreats like ransomware.