Live Webinar | Securing the New Hybrid Workforce: IT Best Practices for Balancing On-Premises and Remote Teams
By now, most IT teams have a handle on work-from-home and many are looking ahead to the days when offices will re-open, and users will go back to work. For some, getting the office back up and running is as simple as turning everything back on, but for others, there's lots of work to be done.
In this webinar, we'll discuss some best practices for getting your workplace back up and running, including:
- How to manage priorities and support both on-premise workers and those who remain remote.
- What critical resources you need to monitor to ensure uptime for a fully-functional office.
- Checking for expired licenses and certificates.
- How to communicate new processes to users.
- How to handle equipment in a manner that keeps your team, and your users, safe.