HIPAA Risk Assessment: Assessing Your Security Gaps Before You Get Audited or Hacked
Although conducting regular HIPAA security risk assessments (SRAs) may seem like a hassle, the cost of failing to conduct them and therefore failing to remediate risks is much worse. Penalties can include millions of dollars in fines, civil and criminal litigation, restitution, and damage.
Watch this webinar to learn more about:
- What a security risk assessment (SRA) is
- The value to your organization in getting a thorough SRA (it's more than a good idea, it's required by HIPAA)
- The most common security gaps hundreds of SRAs reveal
- What to expect from your SRA including a risk remediation plan
- How ClearDATA Assess can help your organization make your risk remediation plan actionable and accountable with all 20 Security Standards and more than 60 Safeguard Criteria