Going to the Dark Side of Fraud: Expecting the Unexpected
Managing fraud and risk is a top challenge for businesses, which not only effects the bottom line, but also the customer experience and the ability to scale. Nearly 50% of businesses indicate that their customers are more sensitive to friction imposed by anti-fraud measures than they were a year ago*. Businesses need an adaptive approach to successfully mitigate evolving fraud early in the customer journey - before it impacts other business areas and becomes an unexpected problem.
Join Glenn Cobb, Senior Solutions Engineering Manager, and Rick Garza, Senior Solutions Engineer as they:
- Take you to the dark side and help you understand the life of a fraud attack on the dark web
- Discuss effective techniques to uncover emerging fraud schemes
- Demonstrate how businesses can adapt to shifting fraud by automizing rules
- Demonstrate how Simility's powerful analytics engine helps businesses adapt to shifting fraud by automatically optimizing rules and suggesting new ones using integrated models.
- Discuss how using a variety of data feeds and having the flexibility to quickly add new ones can lead to more accurate decisioning