Fraud Management & Cybercrime
2012 Faces of Fraud Survey: Complying with the FFIEC Guidance
The FFIEC Authentication Guidance update has been in circulation since mid-2011. But as banking examiners begin testing for conformance, we find:
See Also: Live Webinar | Securing Mobile Endpoints to Protect IP in the Pharma Industry
- Only 11% of surveyed institutions have come into conformance since the guidance was issued;
- Nearly 30% don't fully understand the guidance;
- 88% do not believe the guidance will result in a significant reduction of online fraud.
These are among the results of the new survey, 2012 Faces of Fraud: Complying with the FFIEC Guidance, conducted by Information Security Media group, publisher of BankInfoSecurity. Join a distinguished panel of fraud experts for an exclusive first look at the eye-opening survey results and how institutions can act upon them, including:
- A look at 2012's top fraud threats;
- How banking institutions are countering these threats;
- Top security investments to fight fraud and conform to the FFIEC Authentication Guidance.
See all survey results and analysis here
A follow-up to ISMG's 2011 Faces of Fraud Survey, this webinar looks not only at the latest fraud trends and how institutions are fighting back, but also at their progress in putting together layered security controls in conformance with the FFIEC Authentication Guidance.
Given the persistence of fraud threats and the demands of the FFIEC Authentication Guidance, the 2012 Faces of Fraud Survey is crafted with assistance from leading experts in fraud detection and prevention, with a mission to:
- Chart the latest fraud trends, including account takeover, skimming and payment card breaches;
- Gauge institutions' preparedness to conform to the FFIEC Authentication Guidance, including where they are prioritizing their efforts;
- Predict the top areas of focus for 2012, from real-time fraud monitoring tools to new layered security controls.
Premium Members Only
OnDemand access to this webinar is restricted to Premium Members.
Join Now to Access
Have an account? Sign in.
You might also be interested in …