2012 Faces of Fraud Survey: Complying with the FFIEC Guidance
The FFIEC Authentication Guidance update has been in circulation since mid-2011. But as banking examiners begin testing for conformance, we find:
See Also: Live Webinar | Education Cybersecurity Best Practices: Devices, Ransomware, Budgets and Resources
- Only 11% of surveyed institutions have come into conformance since the guidance was issued;
- Nearly 30% don't fully understand the guidance;
- 88% do not believe the guidance will result in a significant reduction of online fraud.
These are among the results of the new survey, 2012 Faces of Fraud: Complying with the FFIEC Guidance, conducted by Information Security Media group, publisher of BankInfoSecurity. Join a distinguished panel of fraud experts for an exclusive first look at the eye-opening survey results and how institutions can act upon them, including:
- A look at 2012's top fraud threats;
- How banking institutions are countering these threats;
- Top security investments to fight fraud and conform to the FFIEC Authentication Guidance.