Healthcare InfoSec Survey LaunchedParticipate in Our Second Annual Study
HealthcareInfosecurity announces its second annual Healthcare Information Security Today Survey gauging top trends, threats and priorities for hospitals, clinics, health plans and integrated delivery systems.
This web-based research study, created with the counsel of top healthcare and security experts, explores how information security leaders are taking steps to respond to today's key challenges, including:
- Preventing and detecting breaches;
- Dealing with the risks posed by mobile devices;
- Complying with HIPAA and the HITECH Act;
- Conducting risk assessments;
- Setting information security priorities;
- Investing in emerging technologies;
- Developing security policies and procedures; and
- Assessing the security of cloud computing.
The sponsor of the 2012 survey is RSA, The Security Division of EMC.
The annual survey gives healthcare information security professionals and other senior executives insights that they can track and measure over time. The 2011 survey results showed, for example:
- 26% of organizations had yet to conduct a risk assessment;
- 43% graded their ability to counter information security threats as poor, failing or in need of improvement;
- Improving regulatory compliance was the top information security priority.
The 2012 survey is now available online.
Results will be presented in a variety of ways across HealthcareInfoSecurity, including an in-depth report, expert interviews and a webinar featuring exclusive insights and analysis.
For more information on the survey, contact Howard Anderson, Information Security Media Group news editor, at email@example.com.