Healthcare Information Security Summit San Francisco 2015
As our adversaries observe the rising value of ePHI, healthcare organizations are increasingly coming under attack as rich sources of that data. We have assembled a team of Health Information Security and Compliance experts to describe the scope of the issues being faced with actionable guidance on such issues as developing a comprehensive security program and establishing a security culture, BYOD adoption, cloud services security, preparing for and passing an OCR HIPAA audit, and much more. We will also and provide the latest guidance to help attendees reduce their organizations exposure to risk.
The day's sessions were developed by industry experts including:
- Kate Borten, President, The Marblehead Group
- Anne Chang, CISO, UCLA Health Sciences
- Mick Coady, Health Information Privacy & Security Partner, PricewaterhouseCoopers
- Stephen L. Grimes, Chief Technology Officer of ABM Healthcare Support Services
- John Halamka, CIO, Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Jigar Kadakia, Chief Information Security & Privacy Officer, Partners HealthCare
- Mitch Parker, CISO, Temple University Health System
- ...and many more.