Cyber Threat Intelligence DemystifiedProactively Defend Against Adversaries Targeting Your Business
Today’s security professionals recognize that threat intelligence is a critical component in their cyber toolkit, enabling them to proactively respond and pre-empt advanced threats. Yet many of these same professionals are having a difficult time understanding the array of threat intelligence solutions and how to best utilize them within their organizations.
This webcast addresses these challenges and highlights the importance of leveraging threat intelligence as a critical part of an effective cybersecurity strategy.
Join CrowdStrike’s Director of the Strategic Threat Advisors Group, Jason Rivera, and learn how to get the most value out of threat intelligence by effectively applying it across your organization - from security operations to executive leadership.
Listen and watch to:
- Learn about the core components of threat intelligence
- Gain an understanding of the objectives you should seek to accomplish with threat intelligence
- Learn how to leverage threat intelligence to support defensive platforms, the security operations center (SOC), vulnerability management (VM), threat hunting, and incident response (IR) functions
- Understand how to support leadership when making cybersecurity decisions
- Learn how integrating and automating threat intelligence with endpoint protection accelerates incident research, streamlines the investigative process and drives better security response