The Best of RSA Conference 2020A Guide to Video Interviews With Thought Leaders at This Year's Event
At RSA Conference 2020 in San Francisco, Information Security Media Group's editorial team conducted more than 130 video interviews with industry thought leaders.
The interviews were conducted in two video studios - a closed studio at the Marriott Marquis and an open studio along the Broadcast Alley at the Moscone West main conference venue. Editors conducted interviews with CEOs, CISOs, analysts, researchers, law enforcement agents and other experts. The topics included "the human element," zero trust strategies, 5G risks, emerging nation-state threats, cybersecurity invesment trends and much more.
Here, within the pages of this compendium, you will see the 'who's who" and "what's what" from RSA Conference 2020:
Among those interviewed were:
- Rohit Ghai, president of RSA, on "the human element";
- Sanjay Virmani of the FBI on the nation-state threat;
- Former U.S. Homeland Security Secretary Michael Chertoff on managing 5G risks;
- Stan Lowe of Zscaler on zero trust;
- Alberto Yépez of ForgePoint Capital on hot cybersecurity investments.
As a media sponsor of RSA Conference 2020, ISMG was at the center of the dialogue at and about the event. This compilation provides a glimpse of our exhaustive conference coverage.
Also, be sure to check out our RSA 2020 Conference page for links to all our coverage, including videos, stories and blogs.